We are a renowned organization, which is engaged in offering Shading Nets to our clients. The offered range of shading nets is designed using best woven fabrics at trustworthy vendors' premises. This range of shading nets is applicable in different agricultural sectors. Along with this, the offered range is available in different customized specifications in accordance with the diverse demands of clients. Products incorporated in this range are mentioned below:
Rakshak Agro Shading Net
- Rakshak Agro Shading is a tough, extremely durable, tear resistant and light weight, knitted fabric
- This product is made out of 100% High Density Polyethylene of International quality and is UV stabilized for long life
Applications: Rakshak Agro Shading finds wide spread applications in Green Houses, Ploy Houses, Nurseries, Shade houses, Apple Orchids, Tea Estates etc. It also performs the functions of an environment friendly garden fencing or sapling protector.
- Agro Shades
- Poultry Nets
- Tea withering
Rakshak Agro Shading
Our customers can avail Rakshak Agro Shading from us. The offered range of agro shadings is designed utilizing optimum grade woven fabrics and allied at dependable vendors' premises. Along with this, the offered range of agro shadings is used in different tasks such as horticulture, Flori-culture, nurseries and greenhouses.
Mentioned below are the features of the products mentioned below:
- Extremely durable
- Tear resistant
- "Rakshak" Agro Shading is a tough, extremely durable, tear resistant and light weight, knitted fabric. This product is made out of 100% High Density Polyethylene of International quality and is UV stabilized for long life
- ”Rakshak” Agro Shading finds wide spread applications in Green Houses, Ploy Houses, Nurseries, Shade houses, Apple Orchids, Tea Estates etc. It also performs the functions of an environment friendly garden fencing or sapling protector
Agro Shading Nets
With an exceptional talent of our skilled team, we are able to offer a wide array of Agro Shading Nets to patrons as per their required specifications. We source the offered shading nets from the vendors of high prestige, who weave the offered nets using premium quality thread and yarns while keeping in mind the requirements of patrons. The offered array of shading nets are used for guarding the plants against excess sunlight and for providing the needed quantity of sunlight, which will raise plant growth.
Backed by the rich experience and a competent team of professionals, we are able to offer Household Appliances. The offered range of household appliances is suitably inspected in varied characteristics to ensure its adherence with the highest quality norms and standards. Along with this, the offered range of household appliances is ideally used for washing, dry clothes, make coffee, purify drinking water and other tasks.
- High strength
- Reliable performance
- Longer service life
- Dimensional stability
- Consistent filter geometry
- These filters are used for preventing food and other debris from entering into the pump and minimizing the component size to ensure its longer service life and high performance
Clothes dryer lint filters:
- The offered lint filters are used for domestic as well as commercial clothes in the heat exhaust duct to catch lint prior its building up inside the ducting. Owing to which, ducts do not clog with lint that results in decrease of dryer's efficiency
- Moreover, in critical application special high-temperature resistant PAYTM fabrics can also be used
- The offered water filters are very efficient in removing chemicals from water as these consist of carbon granules and molecular sieves
- In addition to this, these filters don't allow granules from entering into water as OEMS of these filters use sefar screens in the filtration cartridge
- Further, owing to precise opening, high throughput capacity of sefar screens the offered filter are ideal for filtration application
- To ensure the compatibility of the screens of these filters with polymers in the cartridges, our vendors manufacture the screens using polymers such as polyamide, polyester and polypropylene